On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, Western State alumnus Jim Randall (’80) hosted another one of his famous and ever-popular hot dog days. Jim grilled up hot dogs and provided other goodies for hungry WSCL students during Fall midterms. Hot Dog Day has been a Western State tradition for over 15-years, and Jim has no plans to stop.
- 5 Benefits of Pursuing an LL.M Degree in U.S. Legal Studies
- Western State College of Law Appoints Marisa S. Cianciarulo as Dean
- How Western State Alumni Are Using Their Law Degree to Make a Difference
- Professor Eunice Park Presents at American University Washington College of Law
- A Day in the Life of a Full-Time Western State Law Student – Callie Yu