On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, Western State alumnus Jim Randall (’80) hosted another one of his famous and ever-popular hot dog days. Jim grilled up hot dogs and provided other goodies for hungry WSCL students during Fall midterms. Hot Dog Day has been a Western State tradition for over 15-years, and Jim has no plans to stop.
- When to Go to Law School – Are Gap Years Worth It?
- A Day in The Life at Western State: Biochemist turned Police Officer Pursues JD
- Alumni Spotlight: Patrick G. Longhi, Esq.
- Western State College Of Law Welcomes Five New Faculty And Unveils Campus Updates
- Western State Welcomes Dean Cianciarulo | Q&A with the New Dean