Student Services

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Current Students
  4.  | Student Services

Current Students

Western State Social




Faculty Blog



Helpful Links

Student Services

Located in the Main Building in Room 119, the Student Services Office aims at enhancing the student experience at Western State College of Law.


Western State College of Law
Student Finance Office
16715 Von Karman Ave, #100
Irvine, CA 92606

Phone: (714) 459-1120
Fax: (714) 525-6721


Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.



A visitor pass is valid for one day and may be purchased in the Student Services Office for $8.00. When purchasing a visitor pass, you must provide the vehicle information of the car that will be on campus including the license plate number, make and color of the vehicle. Students may only purchase a visitor pass up to three times per semester.


The Add/Drop Form must be submitted to the Student Services Office to request a change of student schedule. After processing, the form will be mailed to you indicating whether or not the request was approved. Submission of the form does not guarantee approval. You are responsible for attendance in the original class until confirmation of the change is received. Requests for changes to closed classes will not be considered.


To change or update your address, name, email and/or emergency contact, please complete and submit the Contact Change Form to the Student Services Office. All name changes will require official documentation for proof of identity.


A Petition for Status Change is required for any situation in which a student is changing, or will discontinue a program of study at Western State College of Law for an extended period of time. This includes withdrawal, leave of absence, visitorship, or a change of program of study (i.e. Full-time to Part-time or vice versa). Please complete and submit this form to the Student Services Office.


Participants of the Public Service Program (PSP) must submit a Public Service Program Time Sheet to the Student Services Office in person or by email to

A separate time sheet must be submitted for each public service sponsor. Sponsors must be a non-profit organization, however, work performed on a pro bono case or project by a private firm may be allowable. All sponsors must be approved by the PSP coordinator.


You can register for your courses online through Student Link; however, a Registration & Payment Form must be submitted in person to the Student Services Office. Once the form is submitted and processed, it will be mailed back to you with a breakdown of charges for the semester, financial aid* coverage or scholarships, and a payment schedule. For deadlines, please contact the Student Services Office by calling 714-459-1120.

*Financial aid is available to those who qualify


Login in to Student Link to view grades, register for classes, check your financial aid status, or view other enrollment related information. If you experience difficulty logging in, please contact the Student Services Office at 714-459-1120.


To request a transcript, you must complete and submit a Transcript Request Form PDF to the Student Services Office. Transcripts cost $7.00 per copy and are typically processed in 3-5 business days. To expedite this process, you may request a RUSH Transcript, which will be processed by the end of the next business day. The fee for a RUSH Transcript is $15.00 for the first copy and $7.00 for each additional copy in the same request. This option is not available on Friday orders. Please note that there is NO charge for any transcripts going to a state bar.

WSCL Transcript Request Form



Thursday, May 23, 2024


4:00 p.m. [The ceremony takes approximately two (2) hours.]


City National Grove of Anaheim (adjacent to Angel Stadium of Anaheim)
2200 East Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806

Western State Commencement is a limited ticket event.


There are numerous requirements for successful admission to practice law in any state. If you are interested in taking the Bar Examination in California, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the necessary requirements and deadlines on the State Bar of California website.

If you are considering practicing law in a state other than California, please make sure to familiarize yourself with the requirements of that State early on in your legal education. The requirements for each state vary greatly and it is imperative you are aware of all steps you must take now and in the future to ensure your ability to work as a licensed attorney in that state. For example, some states require that the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE) be taken and passed prior to taking the Bar examination, other states may not have this requirement This is only one example of such differences. Be sure you are aware early on in your legal education of all requirements of the state’s Bar for which you will be sitting. The American Bar Association has a link to State Bar websites which provides information on all states licensing requirements.

Western State College of Law does not guarantee third-party certification/licensure. Outside agencies control the requirements for taking and passing certification/licensing exams and are subject to change without notice to Western State College of Law.


We’re here to support you! The commitment required to be successful in law school can be stressful. We want to provide you the resources you need to make your learning experience a positive one.


The Americans with Disabilities (ADA) along with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act were enacted to provide a clear and comprehensive mandate for the elimination of the discrimination against individuals with disabilities. In compliance with these laws, we are dedicated to making a reasonable effort to provide accommodations for qualified student with known disabilities.

Western State College of Law makes a reasonable effort to provide accommodations for qualified students with known disabilities. It is the student’s responsibility to self-identify as a student with disabilities and provide medical documentation of those disabilities. Confidentiality will be maintained to the extent consistent with approved accommodations. For more information, contact the Disabled Student Services Coordinator at 714-459-1117 or email:


Personal and confidential psychological counseling is available to all students at no additional charge. Contact Student Services at for information on how to make an appointment. The therapist providing counseling is an independent contractor, and not an employee of the College of Law. The College of Law provides space for the therapist and contracts for a block of hours that it makes available to students. The College of Law does not supervise the therapist.

Founded in 1966, Western State College of Law is the oldest law school in Orange County, Southern California, and is fully ABA approved. Western State College of Law’s 11,000+ alumni are well represented across public and private sector legal practice areas, including 150 California judges and about 15% of Orange County’s Deputy Public Defenders and District Attorneys.

16715 Von Karman Ave., #100
Irvine, CA 92606

Programs, credential levels, technology and scheduling options are subject to change. Western State College of Law at Westcliff University, 16715 Von Karman Ave., #100, Irvine, CA 92606 © 2020 Western State College of Law. All rights reserved. Our email address is

See for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.