Francisco Navarro (Class of 2006) has been appointed by Governor Gavin Newsom to serve as a judge in the Riverside County Superior Court. Prior to his appointment, Judge Navarro served as a Deputy District Attorney at the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office. Western State congratulates Judge Navarro as he takes the bench.
- When to Go to Law School – Are Gap Years Worth It?
- A Day in The Life at Western State: Biochemist turned Police Officer Pursues JD
- Alumni Spotlight: Patrick G. Longhi, Esq.
- Western State College Of Law Welcomes Five New Faculty And Unveils Campus Updates
- Western State Welcomes Dean Cianciarulo | Q&A with the New Dean