Western State Social
- The Western State College of Law Library’s catalog contains information about online and print resources.
- The Library Computer Room provides access to several desktop computers for student use.
- Study Guides, textbooks, past exams, CDs, and other materials of interest to students are available for day-use at the Reserve Desk.
- Study tables and carrels are available throughout the library and found in both the Library and Main/Administration buildings. Open seating is available along with individual study carrels.
- In addition to study tables and carrels, study rooms are another option for students. Rooms are mostly located in the Library, but also can be found spread throughout both the Library and Main/Administration buildings. They are open to current students, as well as alumni studying for the bar exam. Both individual and group study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students needing to print or photocopy may do so in the Library Computer Room using connected library computers.
- Please ask library staff if you have any questions about printing and/or copying.
Access to the Library is limited to our current students, faculty, staff, alumni, students from other ABA and CBE law schools, attorneys, and judges. Off-campus access to our subscription databases is limited to only our current students, faculty, and staff.
Library Hours * – 8:00am – 11:00pm
Reserve Desk Hours * – 8:00am – 11:00pm
Reference Hours * – 9:00am – 7:00 pm
Library Hours * – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Reserve Desk * – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Reference Hours * – Sunday only, 9:00am – 6:00pm
* Hours subject to change during Holidays, exam periods, or when classes are not in session.
Library hours may differ for visitors. If you have questions about hours, please call the library at 714-459-1111.
Founded in 1966, Western State College of Law is the oldest law school in Orange County, Southern California, and is fully ABA approved. Western State College of Law’s 11,000+ alumni are well represented across public and private sector legal practice areas, including 150 California judges and about 15% of Orange County’s Deputy Public Defenders and District Attorneys.
Programs, credential levels, technology and scheduling options are subject to change. Western State College of Law at Westcliff University, 16715 Von Karman, #100, Irvine, CA 92606 © 2020 Western State College of Law. All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
See wsuprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.