For more information and how to attend an event, please contact Rhonda Cohen at:
Rhonda Cohen, Western State Class of 1984
Assistant Director of Admissions
- Thursday, October 6th Class visit with Professor Sobel, Criminal Law 11:30AM-1PM. Lunch and open session with questions to follow class visit then tour.
- Monday, October 10th Class visit with Professor Koppel, Civil Procedure 6:40PM-9:50PM. Light dinner at 5:00PM, questions, and a tour.
- Wednesday, October 19th Class visit with Professor Merkel, Torts 6:40PM-9:50PM. Light dinner at 5pm, questions, and a tour.
- Saturday, October 22nd Admissions Information Event, 10AM-2PM, light lunch. Will review the admission & application process with student and faculty representation, and a personal statement workshop with Law Review.
- Wednesday, November 9th Class visit with Professor Brower, Constitutional Law 11:30AM-1PM. Lunch and open session with questions to follow then tour.
- Monday, November 14th Class visit with Professors Williams and Manning, Civil Procedure, 11:30am-1PM. Lunch and open session with questions to follow class visit then tour.
- Wednesday, February 15th Info night - Admitted and prospective student welcome.
- Saturday, March 18th Open House brunch - Admitted and prospective students welcome.
- Thursday, April 27 Evening admitted students night